Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Request: Niqab Summer Style

Requested by niqabi Yasmeen, this post is about trendy summer style for niqabis. I think maxi dresses and skirts are a general must for hijabis and niqabis in the summer and I don't think that you should limit yourself to black abayas with black shaylas and a black face covering.. Speaking of which, I found some niqabs available cheaply from this site in almost every niqab colour under the sun, so no excuses :D

Actually, this abaya and niqab combo is rather nice, I like how the hijab is flipped over the head so the pattern is at the front:

Here are two outfits I put together for a niqabi in the sun, they can obviously be worn by hijabs and non hijabs too:

White Cardigan Dress

White Cardigan Dress by Zaenab

I love the maxi in this next one:

Niqab Maxi Style

Niqab Maxi Style by Zaenab

I hope these styles have helped! Sorry it's short I'm very sleepy lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment