Wednesday, October 28, 2009

wedding shoes


I've been hunting for my wedding shoes and of course, me being the typical me....i want it to match my outfit...and I've selected a few designs that i really love...I'm still contemplating to custom the shoes, or buy ready made...because i have found 1 shop that sells it..but i have to bring my baju to make sure it actually matches...







This is my fav design actually...i love pointy shoes like this, but i reckon it wont suit my baju so much..plus i wear shoes like this all the time with jeans so for wedding i want something slightly different..for my tandang i dah custom an open design because its a garden theme wedding inshaAllah, but for mine since its going to be in a hall and i cepat sejuk i want something covered......



as for height, seeing that I'm not so tall...hehehe..i will take 4inch kot...my daily wear would be 3 or 31/2 inch..so hopefully 4 inches wont kill my back on the day itself...from my experience if you walk on carpet the whole day..memang tak sakit...



so the winner is



-

-

-

-

-

-

-





simply beautiful...



p/s: Does anybody know a cheap place to custom shoes?..i heard kat shah alam in pkns ada...i have yet to survey there...

No comments:

Post a Comment