Square Wedding Cakes With Ribbon
Square Wedding Cakes With Ribbon are usually serve for wedding party.
Tips, how to frost a square cake and get crisp corners with butter-cream
1. First, a square “cake”. Slapped some icing on a square pan
2. With left hand, hold a spatula vertically in front of you so the right edge of the spatula is where you want the corner to be
3. With another spatula in right hand, add dabs of icing on the side of the cake running away from you, build up the corner against the “dam” spatula in your left hand.
4. Now gently slide the left hand spatula to the left, slowly bring it away from the cake side to minimize the lift-off mark
5. Once the corners are built, I generally go back with my bench scraper and clean up the sides between the corners.
6. Same method works to do the corners on top of the cake too, just hold the left hand spatula horizontally use a larger, elbow spatula to get a longer, cleaner edge.