Friday, September 26, 2008

Hijab and Earrings: Love it or Shove it?

So we all know hijab has to include the covering of the ears but should that mean that earrings can't be worn? Or even if they are, should they be shown? I'm sure you all have different opinions on the matter but I, for one, am on the fence. Here are photos showing several different hijab styles in which the earrings are showing.

If you are remotely interested in hijab fashion, you probably will have seen the two pictures above before. I really like the top one but to be honest I don't think the makeup and clothes are hijab appropriate and defy the point of covering.

The styles of the headscarves in the first two pics are the ones that popped to mind when I thought of earrings and hijab; but check out these styles that actually cover the neck with the hijab itself while still showing off those pretty earrings. Ingenious.


The last picture looks so stunning, I love the colour of the hijab and earrings.
I think I would try this look out as it is really pretty; for me the best style would be the purple hijab style. But what do you think - love it or shove it?

No comments:

Post a Comment