Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chinese Hijab Style

China was the first country that popped to my head when I decided to do another 'country hijab style' post. With USA still being my fave place for hijab style (even though I don't live there) I want to see how a country on the other end of the world fares. So here are the piccys I've dug out:

Awww look at the cute little baby :P

Great polka dot headscarf!

I love this pic, don't know why exactly I just do lol.

A great picture, full of colours and patterns

Great hijabs and pretty little floral prints :)

I've saved the best until last..

What an amazing hijab! I love headscarves with sunglasses it looks so cute. So from these photos I'm guessing that Chinese style is full of bright colours and pretty patterns which I love but I still think US style is up there. Maybe next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment