Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hijab Wedding Dress Sale

The best modest wedding dress shop on the net (in my humble opinion) is having a sale until the end of March and the prices are incredibly low! If you're getting married and want a modern style wedding dress that is also hijab appropriate I would highly recommend you visit this site and insha'Allah you'll find the perfect dress :D Here are some of my favorites:

I love this one, it has a Moroccan feel to it and isn't too over the top and what's more, it's yours for 612 euros, bargain! (was 765 euros):

This one comes with a cute and convenient jacket for those who don't want a long sleeved dress. It used to be 865 euros but is now just 692 :D

This next one is sooooo pretty! It's has some really elegant detailing and at 592 euros from 740, it's not a bad deal either!

This one is probably my favorite, I love all! It's 667 euros from 833:

There are lots more great Muslim wedding dresses to find at www.buyweddingdress.net for new low prices so go and check it out. Take a look at the gowns while you're at it - a few of them could be hijabified.

No comments:

Post a Comment