Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Tried Out Abaya ^-^

So yesterday, we went out and I decided to give abaya a go and not to keep putting it off as I knew we would be going to the mosque as well at some point during the outing. I really liked it and didn't have to worry about if my jeans were too tight or have to constantly pull my dress down while walking along a busy street. I felt like I was properly doing my bit to wear hijab and got to wear skinny jeans at the same time, win win situation! Here's roughly what I wore, I put it with a Turkish styled hijab because (no offence..) but even though I'm Arabic I didn't want to look like an Arab wannabe (as I know a black abaya is not the only form of jilbab).. they are kind of everywhere.. :P lol.

Abaya

Abaya by Zaenab

No comments:

Post a Comment