Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm back...alhamdulillah...

Long story to the change of address, i would much rather put everything behind me and move on...everything happens for a reason..Allah swt knows best...

the first thing i shall do is update my checklist..its in 19 more days inshaAllah...ahhh......hehehe

Nikah legal stuff:
Met with tok kadi..alhamdulillah all i have to do now is call him a week before to remind him of the function...

Photographer:
paid deposit..

Videographer:
yeah he is the only guy i haven't paid my deposit yet..so sorry...oh my kind videographer is going to handle my sound system as well...

Outfit:
All done, i'm picking up the baju by monday inshaAllah...finally going to see the end results, after the beading and stuff..

Decorator:
Yay, paid my decorator, yup , again i just need to remind him about the function..oh ya he is also providing free Hand bouquet

Catering:
Finalised the menu, but i need to call him back to settle the table arrangements

Cards:
I finished sending out all my cards...i didn't order enough...so many tak dapat..but its ok there is always e-invites right?

favours:
all of them are safely with me, I just have to put them inside the casing..opps oh ya, i haven't bought the chocs for the kids (+ adults too right??).. i decided to cancel on the balloons..maybe will go ahead for reception.I ordered choc dates as well, to together with the chocolates..

Ring:
settled

Hantaran:
a ring, sejadah, cake, chocolate and 1 persalinan...

Henna:
paid deposit, I'm still contemplating to do henna Thursday night or Friday morning, def not Friday malam , coz my skin the henna colour mmg lambat naik...it takes at least a day...

Honeymoon:
all settled

Sign boards:
bought the boards, but wordings tak siap lagi...and bunga manggar of course..

Corsages:
sis haven't finished yet, but i trust both of them to finish it on time inshaAllah...

no spa for me sadly, i want to save my cash for my future holidays inshaAllah...typical me, travelling is always no 1...

is there anything else i'm forgetting?? ohh..i hope not...

No comments:

Post a Comment