Brown Wedding Cake
Brown Wedding Cake?
Wow Its a beautiful cake for wedding. It will bring us into the memories of the past. Because chocolate can remind us of something that is much-loved person. that is something sweet that most kids love. Chocolate!
Let's make Brown Sugar Pound Cake with Carmel Glaze
Things You Need:
1 cup Butter, 1 pound Light Brown Sugar, 5 Eggs, 3 cups of Flour, 1/4 Teaspoon Salt, 1 cup of Chopped Pecans, 1/2 cup Shortening, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 Teaspoons Vanilla, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder, 1 Cup Milk, For the Carmel Glaze, 1/4 cup Butter, 1/4 cup Milk, 1 Teaspoon Vanilla, 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (packed), 2 cups Sifted Confectioners' s Sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
2. Grease and Flour 10 inch Tube Pan.
3. Cream together 1 cup of Butter, 1/2 cup shortening, and all the sugars: 1 pound brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar. Cream until mixture is light and fluffy.
4. Add the five eggs, one egg at a time, into the mixture. Blend well after each egg is added to the mixture.
5. Blend in the 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla.
6. Sift together 3 Cups of Flour, 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder, and 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
7. Add sift items alternately with 1 cup of Milk to the creamed mixture. Beginning and Ending with Dry Ingredients.
8. Fold in 1 cup Chopped Pecans.
9. Spoon Batter into the pan and bake 1 Hour and 10 minutes.
10. Let Cool for 10 minutes, then turn upside down onto a wire rack and let cool completely.
11. Make the caramel glaze:
Melt 1/2 cup of Butter in small saucepan over medium low heat.
Stir in 1/2 cup Brown Sugar and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add 1/4 cup of Milk and continue cooking until mixture boils, Stir constantly.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in 2 cups of confectioner' s sugar.
Add in 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla and blend well.
Drizzle and Cooled Cake.