Thursday, November 25, 2010

Enough's Enough.


If there is one thing I find utterly detestable, it's got to be The Sect Question.

SO, as of today, I refuse to answer this ridiculous, dividing and not to mention, nosey, enquiry.. It's sickens me that we are so separated. I am simply a MUSLIM; I couldn't give a monkeys about the details of what other Muslims believe - each to their own. Nobody is going to sleep in another person's grave! As long as we all follow the Quran and the Prophet (S), I don't care about anything else. What is with this continuous judgement of each other that we are in no way entitled to be dishing out?! We are supposed to be ONE UMMAH.
A video I found here on YouTube to make you feel all gooy, yay:


United we stand, divided.. well just look around.
.
(Note for the ones that don't get too offended.. 3.24mins... Don't have a fit, I lowered my gaze LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment