Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hijab Style from New Zealand

I was asked to do a post on Zealand hijab style a while back by Celeritas, the reason it's taken so long is because there aren't that many pictures of hijabis from New Zealand out there. Anyway, I managed to find a few:

Having fun on the beach, cute pink hijab :D

Ohh, I didn't know New Zealand had mountains like this, it looks fun!

Hijabi pals picking fruit, good times ^-^

Headscarves and sunnies.. a match made in fashion heaven

Aww, this is such a cute pic :D

Yay, more sunnies :) not too surprised the niqabi gave them a miss though..

Aw, nice pic and I love the check pink hijab


As New Zealand is blessed with it's vast beaches, I decided to put it a beach outfit too:

Gold Summer

Gold Summer - by Zaenab

Hope you liked it! More coming soon Insha'Allah, if you want me to do a country please write it in the comments :D

No comments:

Post a Comment