Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Nikolaos, 13-19 February

Here's what Tatiana wore from 13-19 February:

  1.  a, b and c) in Vanity Fair (Spain). What's up with the leafy bits around the neck in 1a, huh?
  2. a and b) Attending Samantha Cameron's reception for London Fashion Week at 10 Downing Street, 18 February. As per usual, I care only about the shoes, which are hot enough I'm willing to overlook the red bra peeking out from under the dress in 2a. You know I love Tatiana, but it has to be said: tone down the posing, please! You're at 10 Downing Street, not on the runway.
Best and Worst of the Week
Well, ball gowns always win, so 1b gets the week from me. (What a gorgeous pic, right?) I usually expect photoshoots to be styled to the top, which is why I am extra confused by 1c. Long sleeved shirt under a not-vest not-shirt contraption. No thank you.

Photos: Dave M. Benett/Getty Images/Vanity Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment