Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Mathilde, 23-29 January

Here's what Princess Mathilde wore the week of 23-29 January:

  1. Attending Diplomatic Contact Day, 25 January. For Mathilde, I like it. Good structure on this jacket.
  2. Concert for the Hungarian EU presidency, 25 January, a) with coat and b) without. This wants to be good, such a simple shift dress, yet it is not good.
  3. Attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, 28 January. No good pictures, so meh.
  4. Still in Davos, 29 January, and still no good pictures. Somebody needs to have a talk with these photographers.
Best and Worst of the Week
Okay, clearly the theme for this week is Accessories A-Go-Go (this is why she and Máxima get along so well), but looking past that I have to go with #1 as my best. I like the jacket, and I'll even tolerate that giant brooch since it's Mathilde. I shall not, however, tolerate #2, which is just a Christmas decoration gone wild. It's not December anymore, let's move on.

Photos: Reuters/Daylife/PPE/Belga/GDP/AP

No comments:

Post a Comment