Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Head Scarf (and a Neck Scarf): Love it or Shove it?

We've all come across that hijabi who defies all the style rules in the book and dons both a neck scarf and a headscarf at the same time. In person, I have only seen one girl that managed to pull this look off and I think the reason for that was that she was wearing a high neck coat and the second scarf was only loosely draped across her shoulders.

I personally think that the look is quite nice for hijabi beginners or 'hijabis in training' as I like to call them but for me, it is so much more practical to wear a simple wrap style that covers your neck and chest and doesn't look like you've tried too hard!

Here are some different hijab and scarf looks:

So what do you think of the look, love it or shove it?

No comments:

Post a Comment