Friday, December 4, 2009

Artizara - A Quick Reveiw

If you know anything about hijabs online then you will have probably have come across Artizara.com at some point during your searches on the net. I generally like the site, especially the formal wear that they have, as they can actually be classed as modest enough to wear in a mixed environment unlike some of the shockers being called hijab that I have seen on other Islamic sites lol. Here are some I like:

My favorite, I really want it! The ruffled sleeves are so cute :D

Traditional galabya, lovely:

Gold or Brown? Decisions, decisions..

OK, this isn't formal, but I have a thing for cardigans, especially big knitted ones like this:

The site is worth a look, so for prices and the rest of their collection, click here. Would just like to state that I have not shopped at this particular site before so cannot review their service myself, however, I have checked reviews from independent sites and all seems good! (P.S. 15% off all new customer orders!).

No comments:

Post a Comment