Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding Engagement Ring Set

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding Engagement Ring Set

These are beautiful rings. The CZ is very brilliant and the ring has the appearance of being an expensive ring. I am about a 6 1/2 to 7 in ring size, depending on the weather. There are no half sizes, so I selected the 7. The rings are not attached, so they can be worn separately or together. The band just leans agains the ring with no area to catch/lock into. When worn together they tend to separate and spin on my finger. Just a bit of an annoyance on occasion. Otherwise I love the rings and am very happy with my purchase.

Jewelry Information
Brand Name: Titanium Kay
Metal stamp: 925-Sterling
Material Type: sterling-silver, Cubic Zirconia
Width: 7 millimeters
Resizable: N

No comments:

Post a Comment