Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding Engagement Ring Set

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia CZ Wedding Engagement Ring Set

Jewelry Information
Brand Name: Titanium Kay
Metal stamp: 925-Sterling
Material Type: sterling-silver, Cubic Zirconia
Width: 7 millimeters
Resizable: N

I'm so impressed with this item! I was worried, at first, about buying a ring online because I couldn't actually see it and try it on... and on top of that, it was relatively cheap, so again, I was worried about that, too. But when I picked up the package at FedEx, opened up the little box it came in, I was in awe.

It is utterly gorgeous. No one has second guessed its authenticity. Everyone asks how much we spent on it but I always smile at them! I just cannot believe how lovely it is. It looks so, so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment