Tuesday, December 1, 2009

good news?? i hope so...

Havent visited my blog for a long time...hehe..i was away with my family to our fav holiday destination...





BALI....



Yes, bali....for me.... i love it sooooo much....u know we were just as skeptical as everyone about the place..one of my family member taknak jejak pun kat sana because she said got tooo many figures...



but when we went there, our first time..my whole family fell in love with the place..it has something for everybody, mind u at times i think they are more Muslim friendly then Malaysia itself.....



actually in this 1 year we have been there twice..never posted pics from our first trip coz i didn't have a blog at that time..my parents who has travelled all over the world, now has a soft spot for Bali..and our trip last week now made us love the place even more...



i will upload pictures of my current trip soon k...



OK as for wedding updates...hehehe..i think i am finally settled on a decorator..my parents pun approve, so waiting to meet them next week to settle the deposit..hope all goes well from now on, i dont want anymore bad news,inshaAllah......me, habib and my pengapit went to see him...we easily connected..cakap2 so long sampai 10pm.hhehe..so late...My pelamin idea was inspired by the picture below...hehe...its from the movie ayat2 cinta...ohh i loveeed that movie...




of course this is Indonesian style,..hehehe..i have malaysianise the concept..well actually all idea was from the decorator, whereby he extracted it from my nikah concept...sadly, no petals falling for me..hehehe....



No comments:

Post a Comment