Friday, December 11, 2009

Kurung modern inspiration....

While hunting for a design for my baju of course, i saved up a few pictures of baju that caught my eye...and i noticed a pattern..most of the bajus that i saved are all nikah outfits..and they were all rather similar..

oh no don't get me wrong i don't hate kebaya at all..in fact i love them..but not on myself..the kebaya somehow does not flatter my height and my body shape, or maybe i should get a new tailor??hehehehe..



anyway just wanted to share with everyone some of the pics that i saved... fyi, because some of the pics I've saved more than a year ago...I've lost the source of the pic..so sorry..















I love so much the simplicity of the baju...this was taken from arma wedding couture...the kain part is my fav...





I love her outfit so much..but a simpler necklace would have done justice to her neckline..









can't deny that she had a pretty baju nikah..but i personally think she didn't need the huge tiara..







ohh..i actually really wanted one of my attire to be just like this, a simple top and an elaborate kain..but where on earth do we find a material like that???..tried searching for it everywhere..last2 i gave up...urgh sadly had to toss the idea away..ohh actually i love most of rizalman's design.....it is very simple and elegant





i know this is actually not a bridal dress, but i love the kain for this kurung, its one of rizmanruzainis fav style ..and the colour..i'm a sucker for earthy tones..



this one was because of again the colour..kudos to rizmanruzaini...



This is my ultimate dream dress...Rizalman, i absolutely love this..the simplicity..the colour..


No comments:

Post a Comment