Thursday, January 20, 2011

Getting ready for my Sample Sale- SAT 4th DECEMBER! Culture Bridal Couture for FABULOUS PRICES December 2010. My first-ever miss

Getting ready for my Sample Sale- SAT 4th DECEMBER!










Hello again,
here are a few more sample Culture Bridal Couture bridal gowns and colourful cocktail/ party/ bridesmaids dresses that I'll be selling for FABULOUS PRICES at my Sample Sale on Sat 4th December 2010. Remember these are all original one-off samples, mostly sizes 8 or 10, designed & beautifully made in my Leichhardt studio from my own exclusive fabrics.Click on the photos in these postings to view a larger image.

Watch this space closely, as I'll be posting up more gorgeous sample dresses and prices this week and next, along with vintage kimono, obi and beautiful Indian sari fabrics, too. My first-ever Sample Sale is for ONE DAY ONLY and these exclusive and original one-off dresses have never been offered for sale before - so don't miss out!

Please scroll down to my previous few postings for all the Sale Day details, being held in my Leichhardt studio... i hope to see you there!
Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment