Thursday, January 20, 2011

Our first EVER in-house SAMPLE SALE !!! dress samples wedding gowns from South-East Asia studio

Our first EVER in-house SAMPLE SALE !!!

 


The time has finally come to make some space in my Leichhardt studio, so I am very excited to announce our first-ever studio SAMPLE SALE! It's all happening for one day only, on Saturday 4th December 2010, from 10am til 3pm. All welcome- so come and say hello, have a browse and check out my Culture Bridal Couture studio, too.
Over the next few weeks I'll be posting photos (and prices) of some of the best bargains on offer for the sale, including beautiful silk Couture wedding gown samples, eveningwear & party frock samples, bridesmaids dress samples, and soooooo much more! As well as one-off wedding gowns, dresses, fitted corsets and long silk skirts, there will also be rare & exquisite silk evening fabrics, French laces, beaded & metallic trims and embellishments, and special "treasures" that I've collected from my international travels over the years... vintage kimonos and obis, Indian silk saris, silk wraps from South-East Asia, and one-off pieces that won't be found anywhere else but in my studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment