Thursday, January 20, 2011

OOOohhhh very exciting the days now December 2010 designs at AWESOME prices and every gown

OOOohhhh very exciting - I'm counting down the days now! This Saturday 4th December 2010 is my first EVER in-house Sample Sale, and I'll be offering some completely original, one-off bridal and evening wear designs at AWESOME prices! All my work is proudly Made In Australia, using the exclusive fabrics I have sourced from around the globe, and my team and I pride ourselves on the beautifully hand-crafted workmanship in each and every gown we create (samples included!)

Please scroll down to my previous postings for all the Sale details - and i hope you like today's collection of gorgeous samples which will all be available at our Sample Sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment