Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank You - Sample Sale was great! and Happy Silly Couture wedding gownsbeautiful wedding gownswork for 2010 is completed!designs STILL AVAILABLE



Hello and Happy Silly Season to all!
A very quick blog this week, as my team and I are madly finishing several Couture wedding gowns in time for pre-Xmas pick-up's! Busy, busy vibe here in the studio- lots of hand-sewing, hand-beading and pressing/ steaming of some beautiful wedding gowns for our late December and early January brides... we'll all take a deep breath and relax next week when our work for 2010 is completed!

I just wanted to say a very big and heartfelt "thank you" to all that came to my Sample Sale on 4th December, and those that have visited & purchased sample gowns since. It was a great day, although quite hectic for the first few hours, and there was lots of excitement and smiles - I enjoyed myself and it was great to meet lots of new people, too. Big congrats to the gorgeous brides that purchased their wedding gowns from our Sale, including Daniela, Karen, Linda, Anna, Ange, Jill, and Romy, just to name a few. And a big thank you to my wonderful friends, family and staff who helped out on the day - your presence and enthusiasm was very much appreciated!

For those of you who missed the Sample Sale day, I now have a permanent "Sample Sale" rack of beautiful hand-crafted wedding gowns & evening designs, plus a range of stunning rare fabrics, laces, vintage kimonos, obis and lovely silk wraps, ALL priced at absolute bargain prices! For the latest Sale items, info, prices and photos, vivit my NEW sale link below:-


The fun & flirty black & white silk 50's inspired dress (pictured above) is a great example of the unique designs STILL AVAILABLE on my Sale rack- this one would be just perfect for a size 8-10 Bridesmaid (and just look at the pricetag - as a Couture dress it's valued at over $3,000). So if you'd like to come and view my permanent Sample Sale collection, just contact me and we can schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment