Thursday, January 20, 2011

Japanese-Inspired Samples ON SALE 4th DECEMBER! girl this week wedding gowns on the day

Japanese-Inspired Samples ON SALE 4th DECEMBER!











I have been a very busy girl this week, getting ready for my first-ever Sample Sale - and it's VERY EXCITING! My team & I have created so many beautiful and very original samples over the years, so this will be a great opportunity for brides to see some our lesser-known styles, and more experimental work that has never been offered for sale before.

As well as the sample wedding gowns, bridal corsets, silk skirts and unique cocktail/ eveningwear, I'll be selling some of my unique collection of vintage kimonos, obis and Indian sari fabrics too, plus scarves, accessories and some fun costume jewellery. Lots of lovely things to tempt you with - perhaps just in time for Christmas, too?!?

Today I am featuring a few of the Japanese-inspired samples which will be offered for sale on 4th December, see the photos attached. There are also a few size 12 & size 14 styles within my Oriental-themed sample collection, so come and see those in person on the day!

Not long to go now, the countdown is on for my big Sample Sale on Saturday 4th December - scroll down to my previous few posts for all the details below. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment