Monday, January 17, 2011

viral fever...

salam all...

i just have to share my first experience demam while pregnant...



well it all started last week, my family was going to move out from our house.... I only had one job to do, help jaga my anak-anak sedara (yang all baru nak sihat alhamdulillah from a viral fever), so yg can pack pack rumah..of course i cannot tolong pack, takut if angkat2 berat, nanti lagi susah....

tapi Allah swt had other plans...i fell sick....first it started with runny nose, lepas tu sore throat..from sore throat of course it's an infection, so i started having fever....lepas tu, from sore throat it started my athma(lelah), dahlah first time demam masa pregnant, terus dapat fever and lelah the same time...(i berjangkit from my anak sedara, he got it masa he went to tadika, heish musim2 sekolah baru start, always byk demam-demam)..masa ni, nak jalan2 tak larat because fever, nak baring tak selesa becase lelah (susah nak nafas). and the worst part Habib was outstation for 5 days, ahad baru balik...

sedih sgt masa ni, because of that, i tak boleh tolong jaga my anak2 sedara, and it was so difficult for family..i feel sooooo bad....

but alhamdulillah now i"m feeling so much better now...alhamdulillah Habib balik safely, straight away took care of me..hehee...

on the other hand,  i"m entering my 8th month alhamdulillah... look at the picture below..my tummy dah turun kan??...and i think it got smaller...maybe my body is retaining less water now...but my face stilll booolllat sgt...

No comments:

Post a Comment